Terra Santa chapel in Terra Santa college
There is a chapel in Terra Santa College, Nicosia, still in use.
Both in Famagusta and in Xeros there were small convents with chapels. Today these buildings are in territory occupied by Turkish invasion forces and are closed. They are of recent construction.
In 1907, Major T. Chamberlayne had a private oratory built and stipulated in his will that it should be left to the Custody of the Holy Land. In 1932, the Custody opened it as a chapel for the faithful and began regular celebration of Sunday Masses there. Today the chapel of St. Elizabeth is served once a month, on behalf of Catholics who have remained in occupied territory, by parish priests from Nicosia.
A small chapel of Saint Joseph the Itinerant at the small summer house of the sisters of Saint Joseph the Itinerant used only for summer. Previously the small convent was accepting a small number of students for the summer months.
The chapel of Saint Mary belonging to the small summer house of the sisters of the Order of the Sacred Heard of Jesus.